Game and App Design is a five credit CTS course that will concentrate on the creation of games for the PC and basic app creation for mobile devices. We will start on game creation for the PC using GameMaker, then move onto the creation of a simple app using Flash CS6, then moving onto a simple game app using Flash CS6. This class will be open to all grade levels. It will suit students who want to learn some basic programming techniques.
The course will cover the following modules, but not limited to:
- CSE1110: STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING 1
- CSE1120: STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING 2
- CSE2110: PROCEDURAL PROGRAMMING 1
- CSE3120: OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING 1
- CSE3130: OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING 2