Successful candidates must provide a current police information (including vulnerable sectors) check, and a current intervention record check prior to being added to employment.
The Holy Spirit Catholic Board of Education has openings for substitute teachers.
You are a strong advocate for youth and their success in learning. You demonstrate by interest, lifestyle, and growth involvement within a Christ-centered working environment. Your participation within the Catholic faith is considered to be an asset.
Certified to teach in the province of Alberta.
Application package must include the following:
· A cover letter indicating the position applied for;
· Resume, and any other documentation which would support your application;
· Contact information for 3 references;
· Holy Spirit Substitute Teacher Application Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
· Pastoral Reference Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
Interested, qualified applicants are asked to submit by email a complete application package as described above to:
Mr. Ken Sampson, Deputy Superintendent
Holy Spirit Catholic School Division
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for submitting résumés, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
By virtue of the submission of an application, the applicant agrees that the principal or designate can contact previous employers for the purpose of conducting confidential reference checks whether or not the application has listed a reference for that employer.
Here in Spirit Newsletter
Here in Spirit Signup