The successful candidates must provide a current police information (including vulnerable sectors) check, and a current intervention record check prior to being added to the sub list.
The Holy Spirit Catholic Board of Education has openings for substitute teachers.
You are a strong advocate for youth and their success in learning. You demonstrate by interest, lifestyle, and growth involvement within a Christ-centered working environment. Your participation within the Catholic faith is considered to be an asset.
Certified to teach in the province of Alberta.
Application package must include the following:
· A cover letter indicating the position applied for;
· Resume, and any other documentation which would support your application;
· Contact information for 3 references;
· Holy Spirit Substitute Teacher Application Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
· Pastoral Reference Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
Interested, qualified applicants are asked to submit by email a complete application package as described above to:
Mr. Ken Sampson, Deputy Superintendent
Holy Spirit Catholic School Division
Here in Spirit Newsletter
Here in Spirit Signup