Division Network Administrator - St. Basil Catholic Education Centre
School: St. Basil Catholic Education Centre (Board Office)
DIVISION NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR – St. Basil Education Centre
External applicants must provide a current police information (including vulnerable sectors) check, a current intervention record check prior to employment, if chosen as the successful candidate.
The Holy Spirit Catholic School Division consists of 15 schools located in Bow Island, Coaldale, Lethbridge, Picture Butte, Pincher Creek and Taber, Alberta. We are welcoming all applications for the position of Network Administrator commencing September 1, 2019 or on a mutually agreeable date.
Holy Spirit Catholic Schools endeavors to promote a system of education which will meet the educational needs of young people at all levels in an atmosphere enlivened by the gospel values of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for a strong individual who would be accountable for the
security, performance and continuity of the school divisions network. The Network
Administrator conducts research, evaluates, network technology and recommends
purchases of network equipment and is accountable for providing safe, secure,
and scalable networking wired and wireless infrastructure over which users of
the network will access computing resources. The Network
Administrator will also provide leadership to a team consisting of a Systems
Analyst and Network Support Technicians.
· Holds a College Diploma or University Degree in computing science or related field
· A selection of certifications including: Project Manager Professional (PMP), Microsoft MCSE (Server, Private Cloud and SharePoint) VMWare, CompTIA Network+ or Cisco CCNA or equivalent certification.
· Experience with servers, printers and a standardized Network system.
· Excellent interpersonal communication and problem resolution skills.
· Teaching certificate could be an asset.
Application package must include the following:
· A cover letter indicating the position applied for;
· Resume, and any other documentation which would support your application;
· Contact information for 3 references;
· Holy Spirit Catholic Schools Application form: https://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/_cabinet/2/4/32/Support_Application_2018.pdf
· Pastoral Reference Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
For more information regarding this position, please call our Secretary Treasurer, Mrs. Lisa Palmarin at (403) 327-9555.
To be considered for this challenging role in a growth oriented setting, interested, qualified applicants are asked to submit by email a complete application package as described above to:
Mr. Chris Smeaton, Superintendent
Holy Spirit Catholic School Division
Please note: This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants in advance for submitting résumés, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
By virtue of the submission of an application, the applicant agrees that the principal or designate can contact previous employers for the purpose of conducting confidential reference checks whether or not the application has listed a reference for that employer.
Here in Spirit Newsletter
Here in Spirit Signup