Administrative Associate (Clerk Typist)- Catholic Central High School
School: Catholic Central High School
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (CLERK TYPIST) – Catholic Central High School
This position is open to all qualified internal and external candidates. If chosen as the successful candidate, external applicants must provide a current police information (including vulnerable sectors) check and a current intervention record check prior to receiving a contract.
The Holy Spirit Catholic Board of Education requires a temporary 35.0 hour per week Administrative Support at Catholic Central High School in Lethbridge commencing as soon as possible and terminating October 27, 2019 or upon return of the permanent employee whichever comes first. Please quote Posting #20190808.
Under the direction of the principal, the Administrative Support provides support to administration and staff. Through collaborative team-based structure, they will carry out tasks as assigned by the school administration. Confidentiality is of utmost importance in achieving the common good for all students. Experience in Graphic Design would be considered an asset.
· Good public relations skills
· Communication skills
· Telephone etiquette
· Organizational skills
· Time management
· Collaborative team member
· Ability to work under stress and deadlines
· Ability to work independently and show initiative
For more information regarding this position, please call the principal of the school, Mrs. Joanne Polec at (403) 327-4596.
Application package must include the following:
· A cover letter indicating the position applied for;
· Holy Spirit Support Staff Application Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
· Documentation which would support the education requirements for this position;
· Contact information for 3 references.
Interested, qualified applicants are asked to submit by email a complete application package as described above, by noon on Thursday, September 12, 2019 to:
Mr. Ken Sampson, Deputy Superintendent
Holy Spirit Catholic School Division
Here in Spirit Newsletter
Here in Spirit Signup