Full Time Teacher - St. Michael's School Bow Island
School: St. Michael's School (Bow Island)
City/Town: Bow Island
FULL TIME TEACHER – St. Michael’s School Bow Island
External applicants must provide a current police information (including vulnerable sectors) check and a current intervention record check prior to receiving a contract.
We currently are looking to hire a temporary 1.0 FTE full time teacher at St. Michael’s School in Bow Island, to commence on January 6, 2020 and terminate June 30, 2020. This position will require the successful candidate to teach Math 5/6, 7/8, Social 9, Social 20/30, PE 7-9. Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities is an asset for this position.
You are a strong advocate for youth and their success in learning. You demonstrate by interest, lifestyle, and growth involvement within a Christ-centered working environment. Your participation within the Catholic faith is considered to be an asset.
Certified to teach in the province of Alberta.
For more information regarding this position please contact the principal of the school, Mr. Chris Sumner at (403) 545-2131.
Application package must include the following:
- A cover letter indicating the position applied for;
- Resume, and any other documentation which would support your application;
- Contact information for 3 references;
- Holy Spirit Teacher Application Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
- Pastoral Reference Form located on our website: http://www.holyspirit.ab.ca/page.cfm?pgID=41
Interested, qualified applicants are asked to submit by email a complete application package as described above to:
Mr. Ken Sampson, Deputy Superintendent
Holy Spirit Catholic School Division
Here in Spirit Newsletter
Here in Spirit Signup