Access to personal employee information system (login with your network user name and password)
OTHER INFORMATION LINKS FOR EMPLOYEES:
RISC System Login - Information regarding this system can be obtained from our Business Services Department.
Local Authorities Pension Plan - Access the LAPP website for any information you may require regarding your pension plan.
- All permanent full time employees (6 or more hours per day) must contribute to LAPP as a condition of employment.
- All permanent part time employees (between 14 and 30 hours per week) have the option to contribute to LAPP.
- Employees hired in a temporary position, are not eligible to contribute to LAPP.
Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund - Access the ATRF website for any information you may require regarding your pension plan.
Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan - Check out the ASEBP website for all your benefit information needs. You can now access the ASEBP handbook and inserts, as well as claim forms online. Presently, Holy Spirit provides their employees with the following benefits:
- Life Insurance - Plan 2
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - Plan 2
- Extended Disability Benefits - Plan D
- Extended Health Care - Plan 1
- Vision and Hearing Aid Care - Plan 3
- Dental Care - Plan 3
**Substitute Teachers and Casual Staff: Please access the ASEBP website to see which benefits you may qualify for.
Employee Assistance Program
Payroll Timesheet Entry Web (for further information regarding Timesheet Entry, please contact our payroll department).