- Mr. Caputo
- Mme Carmichael-Young
- Mme. deBoer
- Mrs. Domes
- Ms. Edmonds
- Mr. Gallagher
- Mr. Gaudet
- Mr. Harmon
- Mr. Harper
- Mr. Hartman
- Mrs. Hay
- Mrs. Keating
- Mr. Laforge
- Mr. Leclaire
- Mrs. Lothian
- Ms. Mazzuca
- Ms. Mucciarone
- Mrs. McNally
- Mr. Racz
- Mrs. Rypien
- Mr. Saler
- Mrs. Sander
- Ms. Suttie
- Mr. Tailfeathers
- Mr. Van Oene
This teacher page will be updated as required based upon themes and lessons instructed throughout the year. Student assessments are entered in Powerschool and will be updated as assignments are completed. This will vary depending upon the nature of the work and required timelines.
Please feel free to contact me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school at 403.327.3402. I will be happy to help you. Please know that emails will be responded to as soon as possible.
Emails sent after the completion of the school day will not be opened until the commencement of the next school day.
Review your vocabulary and your plotline info we went through in class for the final exam on June 20 in the morning. Remember to bring your necessary material to write the exam.
Études sociales 7HD
Review your vocab cards, concepts booklet, questions and review sheets we have done as well as the material we are presently reviewing in class together for the exam on June 25
Études sociales 8
Please review your vocab cards, concepts booklet, questions and review material we are presently working on for the exam June 25
Review the vocab list, the plotline info and expressive writing rubric for your exam June 20. Remember to bring the necessary material.
Start review the material we are covering in class such as the Show what you know, exambank, quest A+ for your exam June 26. Remember to bring all the necessary material.
Tips for Parents
How to help your child build/use their French language skills?
1. Screen time negotiation - watch tv in French, movies in French set the device setting to French for iPads and other devices
2. No google translate - have your child use a dictionary and bescherelle
3. Vacation in a French speaking area and have your child be the family translator
4. Have family French nights - play games, learn expressions etc in French with your child as the leader
5. Read together - read a novel that is available in French and English and discuss it together
6. Attend functions in French organized by l'ACFA (Association Canadienne Francaise de l'Alberta) here in town
7. Subscribe to a French magazine such as Okapi, Geo Ado, Curium etc
8. Graphic novels or comic books in French are great for reluctant readers
9. Apps and games - many have French versions available
10. Music - many French-language popular singers are waiting to be discovered by your child in different genres of music