|What's New Event
||Nominations for the Share the Mission Award - Now Accepted until - Jun 14,2019
Nominations are now welcome for the Holy Spirit Catholic School Division's "Share the Mission Award." This prestigious award recognizes community members, parents, students, and school staff who have:
- Offered outstanding or long term service for the benefit of our students;
- Accepted demanding challenges and set new standards for the rest of us to follow;
- Contributed, through action and deed, to the Catholic atmosphere of our schools;
- Demonstrated involvement and leadership in community/parish organizations;
- Reflected the Mission Statement of the Holy Spirit School Division in all actions:
We are a Catholic faith community, dedicated to providing
each student entrusted in our care with an education rooted in the
Good News of Jesus Christ
Guided by the Holy Spirit, in partnership with home, parish and society,
our schools foster the growth of responsible citizens who will
live, celebrate, and proclaim their faith.
Our Catholic faith is the foundations of all that we do.
Nominations will be accepted until Friday, June 14, 2019. If you know of an individual or group deserving of the "Share the Mission Award," please nominate them using one of the following methods:
- By submitting the online form
- By printing off and completing traditional pdf form and forwarding it to:
Rhonda Kawa, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent of Schools
St. Basil Catholic Education Centre
620 12B Street North
Lethbridge, AB. T1H 2L7
Fax: (403) 327-9595
Phone: 403) 327-9555
The "Share the Mission" Award is normally presented to the recipient at the division's Opening Mass. This year Opening Mass is scheduled for August 30, 2019.
For more information:
Please contact Rhonda Kawa at email@example.com or 403-327-9555, to answer any questions you may have about the award or the nomination submission process.